Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gundam 00: Episode 23

SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS.



Well, I saw the spoiler pics for this episode. I.... can only hope that Lockon can pull a Mwu. That's all that there is to it. Words fail me. I thought that he was safe because of his earlier injuries. But then again, look at Ryu. Suffice it to say, I'm already heartbroken, and I will be watched this episode through my fingers. See, Lockon, they were trying to protect you, you idiot. A bit off topic, but I'd like to point out that I don't like that they introduced almost all the characters (major and minor) within the first few episodes. Trinity and Kati were pretty much the only characters introduced later, and it's kind of a pain. Okay, Lockon's stuck out somehow, and has found Ali now... this does not bode well.... especially because you are purposefully leaving your mobile suit, WTF. At least Haro didn't get blow to smithereens. HE PROMISES HARO THAT HE WILL COME BACK. OH SHIT. And then he lovingly pets Haro. :( :( Okay, then he does something stupid, my hands were in front of my eyes, I didn't really see it. Now he flashbacks to his family... his sister's name was Amy. And his twin doesn't really look like him. It's Christmas dinner. And he's monologuing. sdhglsduhgiusdhyk If his brother's name is Lyle, I'm expecting Mr. Muggles to make an appearance. But seriously, if his brother replaces him, I am going to be more upset than I already am. Lockon does not equal his brother. You just can't replace people. There's more to him that his good looks. SETSUNA, YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM. NOW. What explodes? WHAT EXPLODES? soghsodhfousdhyfpousdyh Haro returns to the ship. And keeps repeating his name...

In all seriousness, the only reason I like this show was because of Lockon. So all I can hope is that he pulls a Mwu. I know it's impossible - he is NOT Mwu. But I was in denial over Mwu's "death", so I'll try not to give up hope. And I think that majority of the fans hope that he is still alive - he's the only thing keeping this show together for me.

No comments: