Spoilers, as always.
This episode sparked my interest in this series again, which is strange because I hate time skips. I still have a problem with this time skip, but it helped in other respects.
Four months later...
- Look, it's 00bama.
- Hmm, seems that Kati has gone missing. I'm kind of glad, because I didn't want Murrue vs. Natarle Part Two (or three, since Murrue vs. Talia could have been Murrue vs. Natarle Part Two, I guess).
- Marina plays mom with the children in a cottage in the forest.
- Klaus and Shirin are looking spiffy. And a couple. I CALLED IT. LIKE IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON TWO.
- Marina's song is on the radio. Oh oh oh, on the radio! [/Donna Summer]
- Meanwhile, SoMarie is back to being Soma, and Allelujah is sad. He blames himself for letting her fight again. He chills with Saji in the emo lounge.
- Setsuna is not going to die like poor Lasse is.
- Ribbons warns Wang that she is not an Innovator.
- Louise congrats Andrei on his promotion. Revive and Hilling make fun of him, though. I think that the only reason I don't hate him is because he has Sai Argyle's (Gundam SEED) voice. And I always felt sorry for Sai. Louise finds out that Andrei killed his father and is upset. Then Andrei hugs her. Kind of awkward there, buddy. She wonders if she will have a fight Saji.
- Lyle and Anew cuddle in bed (they are wearing clothes...) Okay, now I said that I wanted more romance in this show, but this was not the way to do it. I wanted to see the development of a romance. The time skip killed it for me. :(
- Apparently Lyle went to boarding school so that he didn't have to compete with Neil.
- He asks Anew about her family, but she doesn't want to answer. They kiss, and her eyes go all Veda. Soma gets a flash, and so does Setsuna. I think she's beaming this to her family, Lyle, so don't get too kinky.
- Setsuna helps Saji with some of his Louise problems.
- Lyle tells Anew that he loves her over the comm, so everyone of the bridge hears it and is surprise. Sumeragi's like, "what, when?!" In those stinkin' four months that they didn't show us. Grr. I haven't nothing against the pairing, but I would have liked to had seen more development.
- The thing with having everyone say the name of someone (or thing) the care for was awkward and cheesy. Because Tieria loves Veda, and Setsuna loves his Gundam.
- Epilogue: They killed Kenny! Mmm... watcha say. I hope that they didn't kill Marina (I think I'm one of the few people that don't hate her) or Klaus (Shirin needs him). Eek.
- Preview: Looks like Saji and Louise met up, not in mobile suits.