Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Collections

Let's face it - I'm a pack rat. It doesn't help that I'm a collector too.

I collect many things. Books, Japanese candy wrappers, pretty much any Gundam merchandise I can give my hands on (other models, actually). The only thing that I don't collect is stamps.

So I'm releasing that I need an entire six foot bookcase to fit my Gundam collection. I've got the Region 1 DVD releases (including the giant Zeta Gundam box set), plus Mobile Suit Gundam and Gundam Wing on video tape. Then I've got all the English translated manga, plus The Origin in Japanese, art books, trading cards, Gundam War cards, a Gundam Wing lunch box, a dozen Haros, chibi figures, a few models (I admit it), and tons random trinkets I've collected over the years.

Oh my.

No comments: