Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gundam 00: Episode 18

Definitely some spoilers here. Consider yourself warned.

So, I take back all that Saji and Louise hate. I take it all back. I hate Nena now.

I unfortunately already saw the spoiler pics for this episode before I watched they episode, so I knew that the wedding was bombed and Louise lost her left hand. Louise, I am sorry that I hated you. Now I hate Nena. I was trying not to hate Nena when she was first introduced, because a lot of people compared her to Puru, who I like. Kinue paid for some information, so it looks like Saji might be having more problems soon. I have to give Saji made props for going to Spain when he found out that Louise was in the hospital. And oh my God, Saji's running in the hospital. I am sorry for all that smack, guys. :( And he was totally going to propose to her... she she cuts him off because she apparently doesn't remember that she has another hand. Just because you lost the one that most people wear their wedding rings on doesn't mean that you cannot put it on your right hand and marry Saji. Poor poor Saji. :( Luckily, Setsuna has decided that the Trinity siblings are an enemy. But next week Lockon finds something out and decides that Setsuna is an enemy. Hmm.

No comments: