Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gundam 00: Episode 16

I forgot to say this last time - I like how Setsuna actually says "Gundam" as opposed to "gandamu." It's cute. Not that I don't like the Japanese way. Also, as much as I like Tommy, the OP is too much Tommy and don't very Gundam. But maybe I'll change my mind. And then Setsuna said "Gundamu". Hee. I guess that he practiced that for that other line and said screw it for the rest. Trinity is introduced. Nena (Al's voice from from Fullmetal Alchemist), Michael (Al from Gundam 0080 and Ulquiorra from Bleach), and Johann (Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Patrick almost died back there. Nena's Haro scares me. It's gotnon-Haro eyes. But this episode was mainly flashback. Just as long it doesn't have as many flashbacks as Gundam SEED Destiny.

No comments: