Monday, January 21, 2008

Gundam 00: Episode 15

Being that I haven't got any comments recently, I'm going to skip the spoiler warning and ~~~'s from now on. If you're reading this blog, then be prepared for spoilers. That's all I'm going to say.

Kati, Natarle 2.0 looks more like Kyoya from Ouran High Host Club than Natarle; must be the glasses. I'm still wondering about the purpose of Saji and Louise. The side character voiced by Amuro Ray's seiyuu said, "I hate adults." That's definitely a shoutout to Mobile Suit Gundam. So Lockon's rival is Graham, and Setsuna's Ali. I was expecting Graham to be Setsuna's rival too. What about Patrick? Next episode we get a new trio of pilots. I'm looking forward to them, but I really hope that they are not as bland as the druggies and Extended from both Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. This series needs to learn how to balance between "talking episodes" (like last week's) and fighting episodes (like this one).

No comments: