Monday, December 3, 2007

Gundam 00: Episode 9

As always some spoilers. I do not know how to do the Blogger version of an LJ-cut, so please bear with me.






So, either Lockon has a twin (or simply a brother). Or a clone. Which would be very SEED like (although Puru had a clone too in Gundam ZZ). Speaking of SEED, there are multiple Haro's like in SEED. They are mechanics?

Okay, I know that many people think that Lockon and Felt are going to be a couple. But I think that they will have more of a brother-sister relationship. Felt reveals that her parents were members of the Order of the Phoenix, I mean Celestial Being. Lockon's real name is apparently Neil, which means me think of... Neil Diamond. LOL. Allelujah is switching personalities again! What is his connection to Soma?

No comments: