Monday, October 8, 2007

Gundam 00: Episode 1

Okay, so I was planning to do this whole awesome blog entry with screencaps and what not. That did not happen. That is because I am very lazy and I also have a ton of schoolwork.

I was also planning a long review. However, all I really have to say is that the premiere was pretty good, but it didn't wow me. I am hoping that the second episode will be a little more compelling for me. My expectations are probably too high. Plus, I really need more that one episode to allow me to pass judgment on the show, obviously. I don't really even have first impressions yet.

2 comments:

aaa said...

Hi!
I also love Gundam!
but i've missed the gundam00...

which series do you like best?

Kristen said...

Hi!

My favorite series is the original Mobile Suit Gundam, but I also love Gundam SEED. I like them all. :)